Home > Pranic Healing > Workshops
Inner Teachings of Hinduism Revealed
Duration – 1 Day
Pre-Requisite – Basic Pranic Healing
Grand Master Choa Kok Sui unveils the mysteries behind the nature of
the various Indian Deities and how we can access their energies for self
– transformation and self healing.
Drawing from his wealth of knowledge of different religions plus
direct transmission from his Teacher, Grand Master Choa Kok Sui cuts
through the superstitious beliefs and reveals the inner meaning and
significance behind the different Hindu deities, symbols, rituals and
Some of what you will learn :
- Who is Lord Ganesh? What is the symbolism behind Lord Ganesh’s elephant head?… and
The broken tusk? How is he connected with the Kundalini shakti?
- Was Lord Hanuman really a monkey? Why was he able to move a mountain? Where Does
his power come from?
- What does it mean to be a true Bramacharya? Why is Lord Krishna a true
Why do deities like Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna, Lord Rama or Lord Hanuman appear as
blue – coloured skin?
What is the symbolic meaning of Lord Krishna (and other deities) standing on top
of the Cobra and with a Peacock Feather on his head?
- What is the real meaning of Sat Chit Ananda?
- What is the purpose of the Aarthi?
- What is the meaning of the Hindu forehead marking and how can one use this to
bring down Divine energy?… plus much more!